From Grand Theft Auto IV
- Title: Grand Theft Auto IV
- Release Date:
- PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360: April 29th, 2008 (Worldwide)
- PC: Not announced
- Official Website: http://www.rockstargames.com/iv
- Publisher: Take2 Interactive
- Developer: Rockstar North
- Rating: M
What does the American Dream mean today?
For Niko Bellic, fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape his past.
As they slip into debt and are dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a living nightmare for those who don't.
Developed by Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto IV will be simultaneously available for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and will be in stores worldwide on April 29, 2008.
- Grand Theft Auto IV on the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system or the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, both with special packaging
- The Grand Theft Auto IV Art Book, featuring never-before-seen production artwork from Grand Theft Auto IV
- Selected soundtrack CD from Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring new material from top artists, only available on this release
- An exclusive Rockstar keychain for the safety deposit box keys
- Completing the collection is a limited edition Rockstar duffel bag
Grand Theft Auto IV uses euphoria, a game animation engine created by NaturalMotion. It is based on Dynamic Motion Synthesis which allows the game to generate 3D animations on-the-fly. Previous Grand Theft Auto games have used premade animations which at some point become quite repetitive for the player as there is only that many of them available. In GTA IV this will be different as every single motion can be animated differently by the engine, something that will especially be noteable while engaging in gun fights etc, where the bodies will react with the environment.its cool